Along with our students, we never stop learning
Great teachers inspire great students. That’s why, at GEMS Public School, Guntur, we pay close attention to how we train and support both our new and experienced educators. We know just how rewarding a teaching career can be when teachers have the right support and opportunities to develop.
Today, our family consists of over 20,000 inspired and qualified teachers, teaching support staff and school administrators from all nationalities, who help us offer 8 different curricula - Indian, UK’s EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stages), IB, American, Canadian, British, French and Arabicin 14 countries - from the Middle East, North America and Europe to Asia and Africa.
So, what makes a great GEMS teacher?
- GEMS Quality Standards - High quality teachers all creating educational excellence
- The Right Tools - A world of resources and tools at their fingertips
- Career Pathways - Rewarding opportunities that can take our teachers anywhere
- Global Outlook - A vibrant community of professionals connected in 16 countries
- Pioneering People - Engaged teaching professionals with new ideas and knowledge
When you come on into any one of our schools around the world we are sure you'll be welcomed by our great teachers.
Want to be part of the GEMS family? We have roles around the world for new recruits, and pre-degree to post graduate courses, professional development, training and specialist courses for GEMS teachers. With GEMS Careers and GEMS Education Teacher Training, Leadership and Development there has never been a better time to teach.